![]() |
| Micah on daddy's birthday |
![]() |
| Both are all pooped out while snuggling tonight! |
He is also getting more of my milk, and the nurse asked permission to give him bottles when we're not there. I don't really want him to want the bottle more than nursing, but the nurses assured me that they haven't seen problems with that. The nurse said that it looked like Micah was soooo hungry and rooting at times. She wants to help to soothe him. I thought that maybe having a bottle every now and then might help him to get used to sucking to eat. I told her that it was OK as long as it is not every time, or the feeding just before I arrive for nursing.
A doctor that we haven't seen in a week or so stopped in to encourage us. He said that Micah looks so much better than last time he was there, and that he is seeing improvements, though slower than initially anticipated. It was so nice of him to stop by!
Thanks again to the friends who have been so gracious to us with watching Alena and Levi! We all appreciate it!


No comments:
Post a Comment