
So, I've been thinking... I really don't want to have to return to work. And it's not because I don't like work, because I honestly don't mind it and like talking to people :) However, I'm having a tougher and tougher time coming to grips with the fact that I'd not only have to pay for daycare for Alena, but, more importantly, that she would be spending 8 hours, 3 days a week with someone other than friends or family!
With that in mind, I've begun searching for some kind of gainful employment (not so easy in this economy) that would allow me to work from home. Eric said that if I can find a way to make the same amount of money that I was making at the Credit Union (or more), that he'd be fine with me staying at home! We simply cannot afford the loss in income for an extended period of time. I'd hate to quit at the CU after such a short period of time there, but I feel like they would understand. My views just became stronger after Alena's birth. Our goal was to have me stay at home after baby #2 (not any time soon!), anyway.
So, if anyone has any ideas for me, let me know! It is very important to me!
Cute pics! I hope that you are able to find something. I will keep my eyes open. At least you have a job that you know you can go back to even if it is for a little while till you guys figure something else out. Take care! We are really looking forward to seeing you guys.
ReplyDelete