Just an FYI... I checked the mail from yesterday and found the bill for having Alena transported from the hospital in Manitowoc to Green Bay... $3000! Unbelievable!! Thank the Lord for insurance!!
It definitely is a time in our lives that we don't really want to be reminded of. When I think back to when she was being prepped for transport, it brings tears to my eyes, not happy ones. I was so heartbroken to see my newborn baby, whom I had spent so few precious moments with, be poked, prodded, and whisked away by strangers! I would never wish that upon any new mother! The pics are of us saying goodbye just before they carted her off. Happily, that chapter in her life is now closed! She's home and mostly happy :)
Yeah, isn't that crazy!?! Clara's bills totaled over a quarter of a million dollars! Thank you, Lord, for insurance! So glad she's home and (mostly) happy now. Hopefully we'll make it to Manitowoc before too long so we can see your precious girl in person.
ReplyDelete