Saturday, March 17, 2012

Levi's First Birthday!

Our little guy turned the big one! We had a family party the Saturday after his actual birthdate. Levi seemed like he was a little overwhelmed with all that was going on around him, but he handled it fine. He's ever observant and calm. 



The big one year old!

The big sister

Checking out his new tank that he got from Daddy

Double trouble!  This pic sure is worth 1000 words.  Tells you all you need to know about this duo!

Hey, what are you doing, Ben?  Get your own!
Hey Little Guy, you gonna eat that?  Sure looks like it!  You're so cute!

Hey, how's your cake?  Check this out!

After his second piece of cake... he made sure to lick the plate, though I'm not sure he was actually getting anything off of it!  Looks like most of the frosting was just smeared around
This is fun!

Riding his new bouncy scooter after the big party

2 comments:

  1. Darn you...I watched Levi's video and started crying! Great songs with such an adorable baby boy!
    Hope all things are well!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah! Thank you! Avery made the video, but I sent her the pics and chose the music.

    I keep watching your blog, too, but am usually unable to comment. Looks like you're really enjoying Adalynn and life in general! Maybe we can do a zoo trip this summer!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete