Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oneida County Fair

Alena got the pleasure of taking in the Oneida County Fair in Rhinelander. The kids and I were up in Tomahawk for a week at the beginning of August to help with my home church's VBS. Since the fair was going on, we decided to partake. Alena was super excited to be able to go on so many rides!! I made sure to get a pic of her on each one, like the good mom that I am (sometimes;)! Thanks for taking us there, Grandma Hawkins!!



On the train ride... she went on it twice and sat in the front seat the second tiem around.


Pulling the string for the bell!





Up in the air on a flying dinosaur!



Checking out the carousel!




On the caterpillar roller coaster before she got a totally concerned look on her face and we stopped the ride. She was the only one on it!




The infamous "horsie" ride. She loves to ride 'em!




Petting the tortoise.




Feeding the ear-less goat. Looked so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment