Now that we've got a new camera, I'm hoping we can continue to take more pics and keep everyone that reads it updated. I'll have a few random shots and videos that are out of chronological order, but who cares, right? I couldn't figure out how to get the videos off of the video camera we've been borrowing, so I couldn't add those, yet.
Avery is getting married on January 1st, so we had a bridal shower for her with the DeNamur women and a few of Avery's friends. It is always so nice to get together with the family!

Alena loved playing with Auntie Avery's kitten, Bruce. She also tried to strangle him. Several times.
.

Avery got some help opening her shower gifts from her flower girl.
.

The girls in the family :)
.

We went out to the cabin after Avery's shower and Daddy treated Alena to a ride on Grandpa Hawkins' excavator. Both daddy and daughter were in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment