Ugh... Abram does that too. He started it right after Alanna stopped. She started it right after Caden stop. And I'm sure Eli will start after Abram stops.
I was just laughing (as you can tell by the shaking camera)! It's annoying, but in a super cute way!I think it's funny how your kids have been picking in up one right after another! At least it makes you put the clothes away right away :)
Ugh... Abram does that too. He started it right after Alanna stopped. She started it right after Caden stop. And I'm sure Eli will start after Abram stops.
ReplyDeleteI was just laughing (as you can tell by the shaking camera)! It's annoying, but in a super cute way!
ReplyDeleteI think it's funny how your kids have been picking in up one right after another! At least it makes you put the clothes away right away :)