Tuesday, October 20, 2009

For Auntie Ashley and Auntie Avery (and other family members, too)

I totally didn't even stage this photo! She picked this toy out at a garage sale a few weeks back and since it was a quarter, I bought it. Looks like we might have another musician in the family! She loves to try to "sing" at church when she hears music, and especially when Mommy and Daddy are singing! She has to make a joyful noise unto the Lord!
She's wearing the outfit that her aunties bought for her (and she's in Wyoming)!

This was shot right after I had some music on and was singing to it. Again, she had to sing along. It sure got her talking, though! She had the carrot to keep her busy while I was chopping up some carrots for supper. Her 2 little teeth took some good chunks out of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment