Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Everyday Stuff

This is what Mommy and Daddy to with Alena when she poops so much that it seeps up her back! We get the clothes off of her before it spreads! Thankfully Alena doesn't seem to mind.
She has been working on standing. She's not so interested in being on her tummy, nor does she really try to crawl. Standing is good for her!

We've been living day to day. We are thankful that Eric has as much work as he wants to put in. He has been putting in 10 hour nights. Alena gets to spend time with Daddy in the AM and for a couple of hours in the evening :) Weekends are the best, though! We've used our spare time to search for a new car seat for Alena. She's going to outgrow her infant seat within about a month or two if she continues to grow at her current rate. We're also planning on going to Wyoming at the beginning of October and hope that she's all set by then!
Alena will also be able to spend more time with Mommy starting in a few weeks. I quit my job as a collector at the Credit Union and am planning on supplementing our income through subsitute teaching and online tutoring to start. I'm still looking for a job for at home, but I have been unsucessful. I'm hoping that the tutoring gig will work out at least for now! As one wise woman reminded me, "The Lord with provide for His children." He has no let me down and I know that he won't anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment