Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our 3rd Anniversary!


It seems like it was just yesterday in some ways, but such a long time ago in other ways, but today is our 3rd anniversary! It is definitely different this year! I was woken up by a crying baby at 1am, 6am, & 7am (yes, I put her back to bed after feeding her at 6 or so). Not such a great way to start the day, but it reminded me of what kind of a legacy Eric and I will be leaving in Alena and any other children we are blessed with. Alena is a combination of Eric and I! It's so amazing what a work God can do!

We don't have any special plans for tonight. We're just watching our latest Netflix movie, Australia, while trying to keep the baby quiet. DVDs are so nice these days because we can pause and rewind what we missed or just plain couldn't hear. Maybe sometime soon Eric and I will be able to have a night to ourselves to celebrate.

We can't wait to see where the Lord leads us in the future and are asking him to deepen our relationship with each other today.

1 comment: